ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website http://www.bulmers.ie ("our Site"). This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our Site.
http://www.bulmers.ie is a website operated by Bulmers Ltd. ("We" or the "Company"). We are registered in Ireland under company number 1986 and have our registered office at Annerville, Clonmel, Co Tipperary.
Our VAT number is IE 8I94484F.
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
• any part of our Site;
• any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
• any software used in the provision of our Site; or
• any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Site ("Contributions"), and to any interactive services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in Ireland and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use of our Site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any amended version of the Acceptable Use Policy posted, as it is legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Site.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Personally Identifiable Information: We do not collect information that can uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person or can be used with other sources to uniquely identify a single individual ("Personally Identifiable Information") through cookies.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We automatically collect anonymous usage data that does not identify, or precisely locate you ("Non-Personally Identifiable Information") when you use the Site. We use this information to help us understand how people use our Site. For example, each time you use the Site we automatically collect the type of the web browser you use, your operating system, which pages you view, and the time and duration of your visit to the Site.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Please be advised that, whenever you voluntarily post information to any Bulmers or Bulmers community page or any other public forums, such information can and may be accessed by the public. This means that any person or entity with access to such information can potentially use it for any purpose, including sending unsolicited communications.
We recognise the importance of safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. Accordingly, we employ standard security measures (such as firewalls and encryption of cookies) designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through the Site, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site, and you do so at your own risk.
Revision Date: 27th February 2017
INFORMATION ABOUT US
http://www.bulmers.ie is operated by Bulmers Ltd. ("We" or the "Company"). We are registered in Ireland under company number 1986 and have our registered office and main trading address at Annerville, Clonmel, Co Tipperary. Our VAT number is IE 8I94484F.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
When using our site, you must comply with the provisions of our Acceptable Use Policy.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
All use by you of our site is at your own risk. You assume complete responsibility for, and for all risk of loss resulting from, your downloading and/or using of, or referring to or relying on, materials, or any other information obtained from your use of our site. You agree that we will not be liable for damages arising out of your use or your inability to use this website, and you hereby waive any and all claims with respect thereto, and whether based on contract, tort or other grounds.
The Site is available to all users "as is" without any representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We make no representations, warranties or undertakings that our Site, or the server that makes it available, will be compatible with your equipment or free from defects, including, but not limited to viruses or other harmful elements. We accept no liability for any infection by computer virus, bug, tampering, unauthorised access, intervention, alteration or use, fraud, theft, technical failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, or any event or occurrence beyond the control of the Company, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness and integrity or proper conduct of any aspect of the Site or your equipment. There are certain inherent risks in using the internet and the world wide web.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws, trade mark, database rights, sui generis rights and other intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Any other use of the materials on our Site, including any form of copying or reproduction (for any purposes other than those noted above) modification, distribution, re-publication, extraction, re-utilisation, incorporation or integration with other materials or works or re-delivery using framing technology, without the prior written permission of the Company, is strictly prohibited and is in violation of the proprietary rights of the Company and our licensors.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity. Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
UPLOADING MATERIAL TO OUR SITE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Criminal Damage Act 1991 and the Criminal Justice (Theft and Fraud Offences) Act 2001. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of any of the logos on this Site.
- You must not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Site.
- You must not in any way imply that the Company is endorsing any products or services other than its own.
- You must not misrepresent your relationship with the Company nor present any other false information about the Company;
- You must not otherwise use any trade marks displayed on this Site without written permission of the Company;
- Your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The Irish courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
The Site is controlled and operated by the Company from Ireland. The Company does not make any representation that materials and/or the facilities or services offered through the Site are appropriate or suitable for use in countries other than Ireland, or that they comply with any legal or regulatory requirements of such other countries. In accessing the Site, you do so at your own risk and on your own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, to the extent any local laws are applicable. If it is prohibited to make the Site and/or facilities or services offered through the Site or any part of them, available in your country, or to you (whether by reason of nationality, residence or otherwise), the Site, the materials and/or facilities or services offered through the Site or any part of them are not directed at you.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our site.
The Promoter encourages responsible drinking
The Bulmers Irish Cider range has something for everyone. We are 99.9% sure you’ll find a flavour to tickle your taste-buds.