Bulmers Winter Big Apple Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland (“ROI”) aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required.
2. This competition runs from 06.11.2023 to 21.12.2023 (the “Promotional Period”). Any entries received outside the Promotional Period will be void.
3. The Promoter is Bulmers Limited, trading as Bulmers Ireland, registered in Ireland under number 1986 whose registered office is at Annerville, Clonmel, Co Tipperary, Ireland. This competition is not open to employees of the Promoter, any member of the C&C Group or the Promotion administrator, Goosebump Limited, including their families, agents, clients, suppliers, retailers, merchants and associates.
4. Purchase of a pint of Bulmers on draught is necessary for entry. Proof of purchase may be required.
5. Only one entry per person per day is permitted. Any additional entries will be disqualified.
6. To enter, participants must scan the QR code on the Bulmers pint glass. This will direct participants to an entry form on www.bulmers.ie/christmas_competition
7. On the entry form, participants will consent to send Bulmers Ireland the following details for fulfilment purposes and opt into future marketing communications:
- Date of birth;
- Email address;
- Mobile number;
8. The are a total of 46 available prizes, as follows:
· MainPrize Draw- X1 prize trip to New York for two people, which includes return economy flights from Dublin to New York, return taxis from New York toManhattan and 3 nights’ hotel accommodation (4*min) in New York, based on sharing a double/twin room.
· DailyPrizes - X45 prizes to be allocated on a day-by-day basis, with one voucher being allocated per day during the Promotional Period. Winner will be allocated the voucher allocated to the prize draw on the day of winning (i.e. winner gets no choice in voucher received). Vouchers to include the following: Blue BookVoucher, Apple Voucher, Wireless Earphones, Aer Lingus Voucher, Perx Card. The maximum value of each voucher is €200.
9. Winners and their guests must be aged 18 years and over to accept the overall Prize Draw to New York stated in section 8. Winners and their guests must be aged 18 years and over to accept the daily prize draws. Valid identification will be required.
10. Winners are responsible for all other expenses associated with the prizes, not already stated in section 8, such as, transport costs and any additional food or drink.
11. Winners for the daily prizes will be drawn by randoms election from all entrants who have entered that day. Entrants will only be entered in to one draw for the daily prize. One entry per person per day is permitted, so entrants can re-enter multiple times. The winner of the main prize will be chosen by random selection from all entrants across the Promotional Period (including those who have already won daily prizes). Prizes will only be allocated to the winners. Proof of entering is not accepted as proof of receipt of entry. The Promoter is not liable for non- or late receipt of any entry/promotion, due to operator or network error or for any associated cost to Participants.
12. Winners of the daily prizes will be informed by 6pm the day after their entry of winning or losing the daily prize draw. The main prize draw for the New York prize will be notified within 2 weeks after the campaign has ended and will be further contacted within one week of confirmation of winning. In the event the winner is uncontactable in the first instance, we will endeavour to try and make contact with them for up to 72 hours after our initial attempt, in which case if we have not heard back from them, another winner will be selected. The promoter is not liable for incomplete or invalid contact details supplied by winners.
13. Daily prize winners chosen on a weekend (Saturday/Sunday) will be contacted on the following Monday after their entry to inform of winning or losing the prize draw.
14. Any participant who is selected as a winner of the daily prize draw will be entered into the overall draw for the New York prize.
15. Each prize must be taken as offered and cannot be exchanged or transferred. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the terms and conditions. Entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
17. By entering this competition & attending the event, entrants acknowledge that they may be requested to participate in publicity relating to the promotion without further payment. The purpose for using this is limited and will be used for promotion and social media only. Such publicity would include using the entrants’ name and/or image, statements made by entrants concerning the promotion and/or prizes, and photographs or moving images of the entrants or their guests taken as part of the promotion.
19. This Promotion is administered by Goosebump Limited, incorporated and registered in Ireland with company number 445222 and whose registered office is at 30-31 Francis Street, Dublin 8, D08 YHW1 on behalf of the Promoter. Hotel, flight and transport booking required as part of the Tier 1 prize will be organised by Element London, 5 Morie St, London SW18 1SL, United Kingdom.
20. Winners are subject to the terms and conditions of Element London, which are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. Any person not adhering to those terms and conditions may lose their entitlement to their prize:
21. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or amend the details of the competition and right to award different prizes of equal or greater value. If delivery or any element of this Promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing COVID-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, all entrants/winners affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotional dates, revised delivery dates or prizes.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, vary or cancel the prize without notice as it may reasonably require if circumstances make this unavoidable.
23. The Promoter is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the entrant that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party although it will always use reasonable endeavours to minimise any entrant disappointment.
24. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
25. All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in relation to the prize draw are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
26. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entrants taking part in this Promotion, they do so at their own risk. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, cost, expense or liability suffered or incurred by any person, entrant or otherwise, arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with thisPromotion. Promoter makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any Prize furnished in connection with the Promotion.
27. Internet access required. Participants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the internet. These costs may vary so please check with your service provider for current charges. Participants should seek the permission of the person paying the bill before entering. The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
28. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
29. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on Irish law and the Courts of Ireland will have exclusive jurisdiction.
30. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and directs consumers to read hse.ie/alcohol for more information.
The Bulmers Irish Cider range has something for everyone. We are 99.9% sure you’ll find a flavour to tickle your taste-buds.