Bulmers Secret Orchard - Aldi Competition (Late August)
- This promotion is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland only, aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the Promoter or their immediate families, it's associated agents or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the Promotion. Proof of age may be required.
- Promoter: Bulmers Limited, Bulmers House, Keepers Road, Crumlin, Dublin 12. This promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter or any member of the C&C Group, their families, agents, clients, suppliers, retailers, merchants and associates.
- The Promotion opens at 00:00 on [14.08.23] and closes at 23:59 on [21.08.23] (the "Promotional Period").
- There is one prize to be won throughout the Promotional Period, prize includes 2 tickets to Bulmers Secret Orchard Clonmel on September 9th, only one prize (2 tickets) can be won per person. The winner(s) must be available to attend the event at Clonmel on 09.09.23. Winners are responsible for all other expenses associated with the prize, such as, transport costs, insurance for travel arrangements and belongings required by the winner, and any additional food or drink.
HOW TO ENTER
- For a chance to win, customers must comment in the comments section of the post shared tagging the person they would take with them to the Bulmers Secret Orchard Event, on the Aldi Facebook/Instagram or Twitter post, on the official Aldi Ireland Facebook/Instagram or Twitter page.
- Purchase of Bulmers is not necessary.
- Internet access is required. Participants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the internet. These costs may vary so please check with your service provider for current charges. Participants should seek the permission of the person paying the bill before entering.
- Entries are limited to one entry per person. The Promoter reserves the right to reject any entries beyond this.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all comments/entries under the image on the official Aldi’s Facebook/Instagram or Twitter account. Judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be selected at random by Aldi Marketing team.
- The winner will be selected as follows within 5 days of the expiry of the Promotional Period.
- Winners will be notified via Facebook/Instagram or Twitter comment and direct mail from Aldi’s own official Facebook/Instagram or Twitter account (the same account that the entrant entered their comment under). The winner is to ensure they check any spam and/or other folders to ensure they don’t miss any notification. Winners will have 5 days to respond to the direct mail confirming they claim their prize. In the event that the winner does not respond in time to accept their prize, or is ineligible or rejects the prize, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and select another winner.
PRIZE FULFILMENT AND WINNER'S DATA
- Once the winner has claimed their prize, Aldi’s Marketing team will pass the winner’s details across to Goosebump Limited (“Goosebump”), the marketing agency fulfilling the Prize on behalf of the Promoter, in order that Goosebump can get the tickets to the winner and provide other information relevant to the prize.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be sold, auctioned or redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another Prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, vary or cancel the promotion without notice as it may reasonably require if circumstances make this unavoidable.
- The Promoter is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the consumer that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party although it will always use reasonable endeavours to minimise any consumer disappointment.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any participant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and its associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based onIrish law and the Courts of Ireland will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook/Instagram or Twitter.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and directs consumers to readhse.ie/alcohol for more information.
The Bulmers Irish Cider range has something for everyone. We are 99.9% sure you’ll find a flavour to tickle your taste-buds.