Bulmers Light Gilet Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- This competition is only open to residents of theRepublic of Ireland (“ROI”) aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required.
- This competition runs from 04.07.22 – 15.08.22 (the “Promotional Period”). Any entries received outside the Promotional Period will be void.
- The Promoter is Bulmers Limited, trading as Bulmers Ireland, registered in Ireland under number 1986 whose registered office is at Annerville, Clonmel, Co Tipperary, Ireland. This competition is not open to employees of the Promoter or any member of the C&C Group, their families, agents, clients, suppliers, retailers, merchants and associates.
- Purchase of a Bulmers Light Draught Pint is necessary to enter.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Any additional entries will be disqualified.
- To enter, participants must purchase a pint of Bulmers Light on draught in their outlet, photograph the drink, post the image to theirInstagram story and tag Bulmers Instagram page @bulmersireland and theInstagram page of the outlet. If chosen as a winner, the winner must consent to send Bulmers Ireland the following details for fulfilment purposes: Name, Date of birth, Email address, Mobile number, Home address.
- There are 40 prizes to be won, each week of the campaign.Each prize consists of a premium branded Bulmers gilet.
- The winners will be chosen by random selection. Prizes will only be allocated to the winners. Proof of entering is not accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter is not liable for non- or late receipt of any entry/promotion, due to operator or network error or for any associated cost to Participants.
- The winners will be contacted within a month of confirmation of winning. In the event the winner is uncontactable in the first instance, we will endeavour to try and make contact with them for up to 24 hours after our initial attempt, in which case if we have not heard back from them, another winner will be selected.
- Except as otherwise provided in section 8, each prize must be taken as offered and cannot be exchanged. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the terms and conditions. Entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- Winners may be requested to participate in unpaid publicity as required by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter or amend the details of the competition and right to award different prizes of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, vary or cancel the prize without notice as it may reasonably require if circumstances make this unavoidable.
- The Promoter is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the entrant that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party although it will always use reasonable endeavours to minimise any entrant disappointment.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in relation to the prize draw are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter shall be under no liability whatsoever or howsoever in connection with any loss, damage or injury which is suffered as a direct or indirect result of the offer and the promotion, except that the Promoter makes no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of the negligence of the Promoter.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on Irish law and the Courts of Ireland will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and directs consumers to read hse.ie/alcohol for more information.
DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
This Statement describes how we use your personal information in connection with this Promotion. Please take the time to read it carefully. The Data Controller is C&C Gleeson, Keeper Road, Dublin 12.
The personal information collected by us includes your name, email address, phone number and any other details furnished by you in entering the Promotion.
1. The purpose and legal basis for processing your information
We collect your personal information to enter into a contract with you to enter a promotion. If you do not provide us all of the personal information we request we may not be able to enter you into the Promotion or award you the prize.
We may also use your personal information to manage our everyday business needs in our legitimate interest, including accounting and to prevent fraud.
2. Your Information and Third Parties
Third Party Service Providers: We may share your personal information with third party service provides that perform services and functions at our direction and on our behalf such as our marketing company, prize fulfilment agency, IT service providers, printers, lawyers and other business advisors, and providers of security and administration services.
Potential Sale of the Dealer: We may also transfer your personal information to companies we plan to merge with or be acquired by.
An Gardai, Government Bodies or officials: We may share your personal information with an Gardai or other government bodies or agencies where required to do so by law.
3. Storage Periods
We will hold your data in accordance with our legal and accounting requirements.
4. Transfers outside of the European Economic Area
We may transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area. These countries do not always afford an equivalent level of privacy protection and in such circumstances we will take specific steps, in accordance with data protection law, to protect your personal information. In particular, for transfers of personal data, outside the EEA where there is no adequacy decision by the European Commission we may rely on contractual protections approved by the European Commission.
5. Your Rights
You have several rights under data protection law in relation to how we use your personal information. You have the right, free of charge, to:
- check what type of personal data we hold about you and what we do with that information. You are also entitled to receive a copy of this information
- rectify any inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- erase personal information we hold about you.
- stop us from using your personal information in certain cases, including if you believe that the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or our use of your information is unlawful. If you exercise this right, we will store your personal information and will not carry out any other processing until the issue is resolved.
- object to us using your personal information where we rely on our legitimate interests to use your information. We will stop using your personal information unless we can demonstrate overriding legitimate grounds for the continued processing of this information; and
- receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have that data transmitted to another data controller.
These rights are in some circumstances limited by data protection legislation. If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact us using the contact details contained in this order form. We will endeavour to respond to your request within a month. If we are unable to deal with your request within a month we may extend this period by a further two months and we will explain why.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the office of the Data Protection Commission. For further information please see www.dataprotection.ie
The Bulmers Irish Cider range has something for everyone. We are 99.9% sure you’ll find a flavour to tickle your taste-buds.