Bulmers Branded Gilet Competition Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland (“ROI”) aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required.
2. This competition runs from 17.04.2023 to 30.06.2023 (the “PromotionalPeriod”). Any entries received outside the Promotional Period will be void.
3. The Promoter is Bulmers Limited, trading as Bulmers Ireland, registered in Ireland under number 1986 whose registered office is at Annerville, Clonmel, Co Tipperary, Ireland. This competition is not open to employees of the Promoter or any member of the C&C Group, their families, agents, clients, suppliers, retailers, merchants and associates.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted. Any additional entries will be disqualified.
6. To enter, participants must scan the QR code on point of sale in one of the 100 participating SuperValu stores nationwide (each a “Participating Outlet”), and enter their details as prompted below:
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Which Participating Outlet they scanned the QR code.
7. There are 100 prizes to be won, with one winner per Participating Outlet. Each prize consists of a premium branded Bulmers gilet. The winner will not get to select size of gilet.
8. The winners will be chosen by random selection. Prizes will only be allocated to the winners. Proof of entering is not accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter is not liable for non- or late receipt of any entry/promotion, due to operator or network error or for any associated cost to Participants.
9. The winners contact details will be given to the store manager of the store in which they entered and will be contacted within a month of confirmation of winning. In the event the winner is uncontactable in the first instance, we will endeavour to try and make contact with them for up to 7 days after our initial attempt, in which case if we have not heard back from them, another winner will be selected.
10. Except as otherwise provided in section 7, each prize must be taken as offered and cannot be exchanged. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the terms and conditions. Entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
12. Winners may be requested to participate in unpaid publicity as required by the Promoter.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or amend the details of the competition and right to award different prizes of equal or greater value.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, vary or cancel the prize without notice as it may reasonably require if circumstances make this unavoidable.
16. The Promoter is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the entrant that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party although it will always use reasonable endeavours to minimise any entrant disappointment.
17. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
18. All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in relation to the prize draw are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter shall be under no liability whatsoever or howsoever in connection with any loss, damage or injury which is suffered as a direct or indirect result of the offer and the promotion, except that the Promoter makes no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of the negligence of the Promoter.
19. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on Irish law and the Courts of Ireland will have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and directs consumers to read hse.ie/alcohol for more information
The Bulmers Irish Cider range has something for everyone. We are 99.9% sure you’ll find a flavour to tickle your taste-buds.