Bulmers Festive Favourites with John Relihan Terms and Conditions
- This event is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland(“ROI”) aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required.
- This event runs from 18:00 on 07/12/2022 until 20:00 on 07/12/2022 (the “Promotional Period”). Any registrations received outside the PromotionalPeriod will be void.
- The event is organised by We Are Platinum Unit K8, Ballymount Dr, Ballymount Industrial Estate, and Goosebump 30-31 Francis Street, Dublin 8 on behalf of Bulmers Ireland.
- Registration for the free event via Eventbrite is first come first served. A waitlist will be provided once the event is at maximum capacity. You will receive an email from Eventbrite if a space becomes free. There are 60 spaces available for the event only tickets.
- Event attendees may be contacted a week in advance of the event to confirm that you will be attending.
- By entering this competition, entrants acknowledge that they may be required to participate which may feature in publicity relating to the promotion without payment. The purpose for using this is limited and will be used for promotion and social media only. Such publicity would include using the entrants’ name and/or image, statements made by entrants concerning the promotion and/or prizes, and photographs or moving images of the entrants or their guests taken as part of the promotion. By attending the event you arec onsenting to these pictures / videos being taken and shared.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter or amend the details of the event.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, vary or cancel the event without notice as it may reasonably require if circumstances make this unavoidable.
- The Promoter is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the entrant that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party although it will always use reasonable endeavours to minimise any entrant disappointment.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in relation to the prize draw are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter shall be under no liability whatsoever or howsoever in connection with any loss, damage or injury which is suffered as a direct or indirect result of the offer and the promotion, except that the Promoter makes no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of the negligence of the Promoter.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on Irish law and the Courts of Ireland will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and directs consumers to read hse.ie/alcohol for more information.
1. The purpose and legal basis for processing your information
We collect your personal information to enter into a contract with you to enter a promotion. If you do not provide us all of the personal information we request we may not be able to enter you into the Promotion or award you the prize.
We may also use your personal information to manage our everyday business needs in our legitimate interest, including accounting and to prevent fraud.
2. Your Information and Third Parties
Third Party Service Providers: We may share your personal information with third party service provides that perform services and functions at our direction and on our behalf such as our marketing company, prize fulfilment agency, IT service providers, printers, lawyers and other business advisors, and providers of security and administration services.
Potential Sale of the Dealer: We may also transfer your personal information to companies we plan to merge with or be acquired by.
An Gardai, Government Bodies or officials: We may share your personal information with an Gardai or other government bodies or agencies where required to do so by law.
At events, photos or footage may be taken. This content may be used for further promotional material based on our legitimate interest.
3. Storage Periods
We will hold your data in accordance with our legal and accounting requirements.
4. Transfers outside of the European Economic Area
We may transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area. These countries do not always afford an equivalent level of privacy protection and in such circumstances we will take specific steps, in accordance with data protection law, to protect your personal information. In particular, for transfers of personal data, outside the EEA where there is no adequacy decision by the European Commission we may rely on contractual protections approved by the European Commission.
5. Your Rights
You have several rights under data protection law in relation to how we use your personal information. You have the right, free of charge, to:
- check what type of personal data we hold about you and what we do with that information. You are also entitled to receive a copy of this information
- rectify any inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- erase personal information we hold about you.
- stop us from using your personal information in certain cases, including if you believe that the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or our use of your information is unlawful. If you exercise this right, we will store your personal information and will not carry out any other processing until the issue is resolved.
- object to us using your personal information where we rely on our legitimate interests to use your information. We will stop using your personal information unless we can demonstrate overriding legitimate grounds for the continued processing of this information; and
- receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have that data transmitted to another data controller.
DATE PROTECTION STATEMENT
These rights are in some circumstances limited by data protection legislation. If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact us using the contact details contained in this order form. We will endeavour to respond to your request within a month. If we are unable to deal with your request within a month we may extend this period by a further two months and we will explain why.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the office of the Data Protection Commission. For further information please see www.dataprotection.ie
The Bulmers Irish Cider range has something for everyone. We are 99.9% sure you’ll find a flavour to tickle your taste-buds.